sadroussie

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Yes, Warrick:
I do cry when I miss the one I love.
I do try to make amends when I did something wrong...
Or I try to make feel better ( after making amends) when I hurt so much to the persons I love.
And now Im missing a lot that man that I talked in my lasts posts .
He wants to be unknown, so do I .
I do not want him to carry with my troubles, but I m a lot difficult and lonely and the only persons who I trust are the persons I REALLY LOVE.
Sometimes I dont trust neither to my friends...
So...I miss HIM.

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2004 at 7:24 PM, Blogger Warrick said...

Umm..... sorry. I don't think you have the right person.

I'm really confused now.

 
At October 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Blogger roussiclebucled said...

yes warr, many names many questions
everyone can be loved,
everyone can be cherished nd tender.


try another chance hon,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home