sadroussie

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I declaim: i dont want to be a sad Roussie

We are made of cristals. Some of us. Everyone of us-.
Our story, have kept us into that material steely light.
yeay, but I think we re made of bread
But we re not so hard sometimes.
i guess no...
I ve called this blog with this name. That s not true. Sometimes i am, sometimes i m only a curl.
A curl which is surrounding my only brain.
But my brain its not sad. It works everyday of my life with my soul:

in that case:

my soul is not made of cristal.
no, from bread
But the question is: Why am I made of steely hard but fragile glass?
i dont think in that scope mum
Because I d like to feel that hulmer importance.
I d like to feel that as one superior force made me unique, and indescriptable as everyone of us.
i m sure but?
That s all.
all? and why i feel so shy today? ....to be continued bt you...

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2005 at 6:08 PM, Blogger roussiclebucled said...

dear friends:
I m glad to read your comments.
No way if you answer your comments here.

but I m happy to hear from you.

 
At September 18, 2005 at 6:12 PM, Blogger roussiclebucled said...

dear Kwna5

I hope this were not a joke again.
but I m glad to hear from you.

If this is a real offer, please tell it to me in this blog.

I dont want to be crooked again.

you ll have my information via air post.

well. thank you at all.

Yours sincerely

Rosana VCN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home